The last thing anyone wants on a cold Mid-Ohio winter night is for the heat to go out. An annual tune up of your HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system can help prevent inconvenient breakdowns and help you avoid unwanted repair bills. Regular HVAC maintenance also keeps your furnace operating at peak efficiency, which will save you money on your utility bill.
The best way to make sure that your home heating and cooling system is properly maintained is to sign a service agreement with a trusted provider like Joe Behr Plumbing and Heating. Our professionally trained service technicians will perform a number of tasks twice a year to ensure that your HVAC system is ready to work hard to keep you and your loved ones comfortable all year long.
There are many advantages to signing a HVAC maintenance agreement, including that you receive:
- Priority service on emergency calls
- Discounts on repairs and parts
- Peace of mind that you're extending the life of your HVAC system
- Reduced energy bills because your system is operating optimally and efficiently
- Protection against nullification of your warranty
When a service professional comes to your home to perform HVAC maintenance, they will start by giving your system a thorough cleaning. Additionally, your technician should:
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check for potential gas leaks
- Inspect your ductwork for leaks and gaps
- Calibrate your thermostat
- Ensure that your HVAC system is cycling on and off correctly.
For more information or to schedule your preventive maintenance visit, contact the professionals at Joe Behr Plumbing and Heating. We've been proudly serving the heating and cooling needs of homeowners across Mid-Ohio since 1965, and look forward to helping you, too.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about HVAC maintenance and other HVAC topics, visit our website.
Joe Behr Plumbing and Heating, Inc. services the Mid-Ohio area.