Residents here in the mid-Ohio area -- and everywhere -- want to enjoy a comfortable home environment with excellent indoor air quality while staying within a reasonable budget. It can be done! That’s why we’re starting our new blog - to give local homeowners all the information they need to get the most out of their home comfort systems.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Programmable thermostats – Learn how much you could save with a programmable.
- Semi-annual service – Keeping you home comfort system in top shape will save on energy bills and prevent inconvenient, costly breakdowns. Find out what our maintenance service includes.
- Tax credits – We'll tell you about the products that qualify for this year's tax credits.
- Carbon monoxide detectors – Where should they be placed in your home? We'll fill you in.
- And, of course, many more.
We’ve been in business for more than 46 years, and have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment can also save you significant money on operating and maintenance of your system.
If you want to know more about your HVAC system, check in with us each week where you’ll find the information that will help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day. You can also check out the Joe Behr Plumbing and Heating website for more information about our services.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).
Joe Behr Plumbing and Heating, Inc. services the Mid-Ohio area. To get started, check out our website.